Cambridge Hall Apartments Welcomes You to Your New Apartment Home in West Chester
Cambridge Hall Apartments is a hidden gem of a community located in the heart of Historic West Chester.
Imagine having your apartment home just a short stroll from West Chester University, quaint shops, award winning restaurants, legendary museums and unlimited opportunities for cultural and recreational events nearby. Cambridge Hall Apartments is ideally located near Routes 202, 322, 30 and 100; offering a convenient commute to Chester, Delaware, Lancaster and Montgomery Counties of Pennsylvania and New Castle County, Delaware.
Money Magazine chose our town, West Goshen, as one of the best small towns to live in America!
- One, Two, & Three Bedroom Apartments
- Private Balcony or Patio
- Hardwood Floors
- Quartz Counter Tops
- Individual Locked Storage Units
- Fully-Equipped "Energy Star" Kitchens
- High-Speed Internet & Digital Cable-Ready
- Professionally Landscaped
- Well-Lit Grounds
- Off-Street Parking
- Secured Entrances with Intercoms
- Interior Mailboxes
- Pet-friendly (Sorry, No Dogs)
- State-Of-The-Art Fitness Center
- A Truly Green Community with Central Trash Compaction
- 24-Hour Maintenance