This is a rent application only and does not constitute acceptance of the application or tenant, nor a rental agreement or tenancy relationship between parties. An application is to be completed by the Leaseholder and all occupants 18 years or older*. There is to be only one Leaseholder and others residents would be listed as occupants. Please note a rental unit will not be held until your completed application(s), income verification and applicable fees are received in the Rental Office.
* All students must be at least 20 years old.
Non-Refundable Application Fee
$60.00 per applicant. Fee must be paid to the Rental office by check, money order, or cashiers’ check. Please make check payable to Cambridge Hall Apartments.
The non-refundable application fee is not a deposit and will not apply towards rent should the applicant be accepted as a tenant. The application fee is to cover the costs of qualifying the applicant as a prospective tenant through credit and criminal background reports. The name of the screening service utilized is CoreLogic/Saferent.
A $500.00 deposit shall be submitted to hold the particular rental unit the applicant is applying for. If the application is approved and the prospective tenant chooses to enter into a Lease Agreement the deposit will be applied to the First Months’ Rent. If applicant is approved and cancels or fails to execute a lease the $500.00 is non-refundable and forfeited. In the event the applicant’s application is denied the deposit will be refunded.
- Each prospective tenant 18 years of age must submit complete application and $60.00 nonrefundable application fee.
- Incomplete applications will not be reviewed until all information is received.
- Applicant(s) must submit valid identification (include a photograph and government issued)
- Income/resources must be verifiable through paystubs, employer contract/ Offer letter, current tax records, and/or bank statements.
- Negative reports may result in denial of application.
- Cambridge Hall Apartments will determine, based on the application, whether the applicant(s) meet our screening guidelines.
- We obtain credit and criminal records reports.
- You will be contacted within 48 hours of when the completed application(s) are received by the Leasing Consultant.